Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Search.... The Name......

When I was getting ready for work this morning, Scotty was quietly watching TV while Kyla & her friend were still sleeping..... As I was ready to walk out the door, I called for Scotty to tell him "goodbye" and give him hugs and kisses! The TV was off and all was silent. I was sure he was outside playing with the dogs....but a check of the yard (& even the sheds), no Scotty! I checked under beds, in closets, the garage, even the rafters (cause he's been up there before) and there was no sign of him! So I said a little prayer in my heart to "please let me find him before I need to get too worried and take action." Then for 'some reason', I looked over at our coffee table which is the type that opens up to store blankets and what not and I thought surely he wouldn't be in there? And guess what???????

There he be!!!!!! Fast asleep!

Much to my relief! :)

Then later today..... something to laugh about! Scotty requested that I change his name when he goes into first grade (since his Kinder teacher wouldn't change his name)! His suggestions???? Spencer or Bolt! Preferrably Bolt!

Too cute! hee,hee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment