Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jammin' July!

July is jamm packed with birthdays!
My dad, older brother & sister share birthdays all within one week of each other!

My dad! His birthday is July 18th and he would have turned 60 this year. He has been gone now for 20 yrs. Can you imagine knowing you were going to die and you were barely pushing 40? Now that so many of us are almost to that age ourselves..... it is hard to comprehend!


My older bro, Jeff! Born on July 20th, 1971. He is the oldest of us five kids. Look how cute! ;)








Janelle, my older sister came a little over 11 months after Jeff on July 14th, 1972. My mom said that Janelle was her "prettiest" baby!
This is a representation of who Janelle is! .... A total SPAZ! ha ha










I love this picture!
Me and Janelle during our "big hair" days in high school!








Me and Jeff walking together for my younger
brothers wedding!
















The 3 Musketeers! We had great fun together and still do! Love you all!!! And Happy Birthday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the great pictures- especially of Uncle Paul and you and the big hair (that's my memory of you!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post... :) Loving all the old pics...

    ReplyDelete