Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Friday, September 11, 2009

Where Were You?

Do you remember where you were and what you were doing on that horrific morning of 9-11-2001? I had just dropped off the kids at school and turned on my car radio....that's when I heard! I ran in the house and flipped on the news! I couldn't believe my eyes and what was happening! I was profoundly impacted that day!
I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN and being PATRIOTIC holds a whole new meaning for me!

This was the scene when I dropped the kids off at school this morning! A tribute to those who lost their lives that fateful day!




I remember thinking that this would be a historic moment in time..... so I grabbed the camera. One day....my kids could share with their kids, grandkids (and so on) their place in time.....when history was made.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how you remember exactly where you were and what you were doing. I love that idea of the flags our school didn't do anything this year. Last year we let balloons go and that was neat to sing and then watch them float away.

    ReplyDelete