Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DJay....the long & short of it!

DJay has had his long locks for 5 years & voted "Best Hair" for the last 2 years! He was ready for a change and he looks great! He also got his braces off!














He has also learned the pain of motorcycle burns and bug-bites! Ouch!





2 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE D.jay's hair... I haven't seen him in forever! And the morotvyvle burn pic, Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... I love his hair, too! It is quite a difference, but love seeing his face & eyes! He looks like the little boy he use to be! Oh, and I definitely think he will think twice about riding motorcycles with shorts on, huh? I was up at girls camp when it happened and I felt so bad! But...lesson learned! :)

    ReplyDelete