Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! :)

My family is so sweet! :) My birthday was Sunday, the 22nd, and they made me feel special all day! After church, Darryl made dinner and then the kids were ready to have me open their "special" gift! I love the homemade, thoughful gifts like these......coupons for chores and a foot massage! Just my thing.... I am easy to please! Darryl bought me a cute NoFear sweatshirt..... I love that he thinks I am still wearing "teeny-bopper" sizes! So, he has to exchange for a bigger one. Nice try hunny! Then we ate one of my favorites.... cheesecake! Yummy! I received loving cards and several phone calls & text msgs! It was a sweet day..... thank you! I feel loved!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the coupons... Where can I get some? Maybe one that say "One full night of sleep. Complete with breakfast in bed."

    ReplyDelete