Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Play ball......


It baseball season once again! D.Jay is playing with the big boys in the "junior" division and Scotty is playing his first year in T-Ball. They both play on the Giants and have the same great coaches! I have to admit..... baseball is not my favorite sport to watch! It tends to get long and boring and the weather always seems to be cold and windy! But I still love supporting my boys!













1 comment:

  1. Okay... I am making my own comment! I kind of take back what I said about not liking to watch baseball! D.Jay's games have been pretty exciting because they are "really" playing hard-core! And as for Scotty.... I know they invented T-ball for parental entertainment! It is hilarious! So there you have it.... :)

    ReplyDelete