Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Monday, May 4, 2009

Special People..... Special Days

My little bro, Ryan "Rizza", celebrated his 30th birthday on May 3rd!
My baby sister, Sharla, turned 25 on April 27th!
Happy Birthday you two! :)

Ryan & Sharla! Awww.... aren't they sweet?




Ryan was the sweetest, happiest little boy!




And he still is......
We love his sense on humor and his warm, loving soul! ;)











Sharla was the "baby" of the family!













I am 9 1/2 yrs older than Sharla & I remember rocking her to sleep and taking care of her! I was like her other mommy!
















Awww... look how "darling"! Mom loved buying you those "girlie" dresses! ha,ha








Whatever...... Stunning
beautifuly, talented and
single!










2 comments:

  1. Those are two of my favorite people as well... I never realized how much older you were than Sharla. I'm lovin' the old pics... Is it time to bust mine out? Shall I say BLACKMAIL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see those old pics, many of which I totally remember!! Happy B-day to them both!!

    ReplyDelete