Saying of the Month


May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Author Unknown


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend happenings

This weekend...the boys enjoyed driving around
dad's work lift...... while I worked in the yard!




On football Sunday, Darryl made
his famous salsa which was good! :) Unfortunately, his Eagles lost and
are not going to play in the Super
Bowl....which is bad! :( So sorry honey!
...like how he wears my apron? He
doesn't want to risk staining his
beloved Eagles shirt!










3 comments:

  1. Yeah, So sorry about the Eagles...and lovein' the apron Darryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apron too, especially because he looks like such a manly man!!I wishe we lived closer I love me some homemade salsa!I know I write this everytime but I love, love, love that I can keep up with your life. Thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darryl, that apron is fabulous on you! Whoever thought flowers would be manly. But hey, any man who knows what he's doing in the kitchen looks great :)

    ReplyDelete